Dental Implants In San Antonio, TX 78201
Have you recently lost your tooth in an accident? We understand the pain and agony it can cause and are here to help you. In this day and age, you don’t have to worry about living with a missing tooth anymore because dental implants are here to rescue you. Don’t think too much for now; simply head to the dentist in San Antonio, TX, for your dental implant queries.
- A dental implant is a permanent solution to the newfound gap between your teeth.
- They are artificial tooth roots placed in your jawbone to hold a replacement tooth structure or bridge in its place. Other than that, an implant is also anchor support for dentures.
- A dental implant is made of titanium material and placed into the jawbone in a surgically invasive procedure.
- After the insertion process is done, your jawbone grows around the implant, stabilizing it in place.
- Next, the replacement tooth or teeth are attached to that implant. This serves as a permanent and stable replacement for missing teeth.
- Dental implants are the most popular treatment option for people in San Antonio, Texas, for lost teeth due to injury, periodontal disease, or other reasons
The best way you can be sure if you are a candidate for a dental implant is to visit Rio Dental in San Antonio for a consultation.
Other several factors to consider to determine if you qualify for dental implants include the following:
- The condition of your jawbone: Dental implants need a strong and healthy jawbone for support. Having bone density up to the mark immediately puts your name up on the list.
- Your overall health: Certain medical conditions, like uncontrolled diabetes or certain blood disorders, can make it more challenging to undergo dental implant surgery. However, if there is no such problem, your dentist will give you a green signal to move forward.
- Oral health: With good oral hygiene, dental implants offer more than a 95% success rate.
- Age: Losing a tooth during leisure activities in your early adulthood years can make you lose confidence. Do not worry; at this age, your oral bone density is impeccable, making you suitable to get a permanent solution to your issue.
It’s time to put your thoughts into action. Your implant dentist in San Antonio, TX, can determine if you are eligible for this procedure. So, what are you waiting for? Visit our dental office today for a free consultation!